A sire of sires and a successful brood bitch sire.
Sire of over 28 champions worldwide.
Winner of the stud dog class at the Dutch Labrador Specialty Championship show on two consecutive occasions.
Although deceased, the success of his descendants is still seen today. The strength of his maternal line is inherited in his children. This has enabled him to become a sire of sires and a successful brood bitch sire. Furthermore, he won the stud dog class at the Dutch Labrador Specialty Championship show on two consecutive occasions.
His mother, grandmother, and great grandmother were all UK show champions.
- Colour Black (dominant black genotype)
- Hips 0-0 (BVA)
- Elbows 0-0 (BVA)
- Optigen PRA normal/clear
- Optigen RD/OSD normal/clear
- HPNK normal/clear
- EIC carrier
- International Show Champion
- Dutch Champion
- German VDH Champion (German Kennel Club Champion)
- German LCD Champion (German Labrador Retriever Club Champion)
- “Crufts qualified for life”
- Multi CAC/CACIB Winner
- Multi Specialty Show Winner
- 2x Winner of the stud dog/progeny class Dutch Labrador Retriever Club Championship show 2009 & 2010
Gone but not forgotten.
Frozen semen available.
A sire of over 28 champions worldwide.
- CAC/CACIB Winning offspring
- Best in show/gundog group winners
- Champion offspring
- Crufts qualified offspring
- Specialty Show winning offspring
- Guide dogs for the blind
- Bomb detection dogs
- Therapy dogs
- Hunting dogs (KNJV and BHP Teil A)